Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The 12 Cats of Christmas

The cats wanted to have some fun during the holidays. Here is their version of "The 12 Cats of Christmas."

On the first day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how gorgeous Reno is sitting in his favorite oak tree?"

On the second day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how Cameron and Zabu run, play and act so care free?"

On the third day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how Aquarius and Pisces have gone on an underwater, all day fishing spree?"

On the fourth day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how Shere Khan tells China Doll "NO" with a big, powerful plea?"

On the fifth day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how after all these years, Mr. E still remains a mystery?"

On the sixth day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how Sultan jumps, climbs, and tries to get you with such glee?"

On the seventh day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how servals tolerate anything but only to a degree?"

On the eighth day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how Shatia and Dances are excited to once again become We?"

On the ninth day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how happy Scratch is to lay around, sleep and do nothing but BE?"

On the tenth day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how when you try to approach little Nico, how quickly she will flee?"

On the eleventh day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how Artemis, Orion and Ares are the special cougars three?"

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the Big Cats said to me, "Do you see how "No More Peacocks" on this, we all can agree?"

Merry Cat-Mas and A Happy New Year