Tuesday, November 14, 2006

WHAT IF?

Things are rapidly changing in the world today. The mind can hardly keep up with everything that is going on. Many people are feeling lost and confused because they can't make sense out of current events or why things are happening in their lives. I have been talking with the cats and asking for their help. The love they have for us is so powerful, they agreed to help us. They are very excited to share with us their perspectives about what is going on in the world. So......they asked me a question. WHAT IF.........

After several cats asked me a WHAT IF question, I saw a pattern emerging. By asking these WHAT IF questions, I could see a shift in action occurring regarding my perspective about what is going on in the world. The questions started to change me from the inside. As I became more aware of what they were asking me, my responses to events changed without any effort on my part. It was an "Aha" moment as the light shined forth. I hope you enjoy the wisdom that will create a perspective shift in action the cats have been helping me to remember by asking "WHAT IF."

The cats ask, "WHAT IF........You were aware and remembered I understood everything you said to me? Would you choose your words differently?"